VocRehab Inc. offers Web-based vocational assessment tools for vocational professionals, developed by professional vocational counselors who have extensive field experience.
Our Career A.I. software service should be of interest to those who:
- Work in a vocational counseling or guidance capacity of any type
- Work in vocational evaluation or assessment fields
- Work in the Vocational Rehabilitation field
- Work with people with disabilities
- Work in disability management professions
- Work with vocational/adjudication services with Workers' Compensation Boards/Commissions
- Work in bodily injury litigation
- Work within insurance benefit or claims management professions
- Are teachers in any of the above fields
- Are students in any of the above fields
- Work in a Human Resources capacity
- Provide Service as a Career Counselor
- Are considering changing careers
- Are returning to work after leaving the work force for an extended period
- Would like to explore the world of work to determine other career options
We provide an online system (Career A.I.) which can take a client with little or no knowledge of how to find a career or job,
create a resume or a cover letter, to finding interest areas and completing a transferable skills analysis.
Our online system tracks progress for the client, and for the counselor.
Online tracking of activities provides the client with proof of participation in workers' compensation cases.
Built in administrative functions make using the system a breeze for companies, supervisors, and human resource managers.
Counselor budgeting on a per client basis is built into the system. A helpful Timeline feature keeps everyone on task and goal-oriented.
A secure built-in messaging system allows counselor, client and administrator to communicate, without worrying about e-mail problems or confidentiality.